View Profile XxCreativeThoughtxX

All 12 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

These videos seriously got me through my life and I am grateful for their existence. Thank you so much!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hey, that's why I do this. Thanks for watching!

๐“˜ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด.

Haha, I wish. Thanks for the image, though. :D

And that's how you got into working in the big cartoons. The ones played late at night when all the kids are asleep xD

Bobert-Rob responds:

Haha, I wish! Maybe someday. :)

As usual, amazing work! Keep it up!
(\_/)
( โ€ข_โ€ข)
/ ๐ŸŽ€โ˜ž ๐Ÿ“ /
(โ€ขยฏโ€ข )
(/ยฏ\)

That was just what I needed after today. That was freaking adorable XD

Ok,

THAT WAS ADORABLE XD I loved the art style, the song was adorable and the whole thing looked just like a movie. Please keep up the good work!

Holy crap, I'm surprised that nobody's commented on this yet.

This was hilarious {as usual}, though I don't think I've ever heard you really shout. The only one that I can really remember was in Siblings when Johhny was playing RuneScape and you were screaming about it. That and in "Don't sleep, Robby!" when all the thoughts in your head smashed together and your head exploded.

I'm sorry, getting off topic. Ok, seriously. This is another wonderful piece and I can't wait to see more!

P.S. it took me a few seconds {when you first started to use this art style} to realize that this was your work.

Bobert-Rob responds:

My style has changed quite a bit since then. And I do still do a bit of yelling, but I'm trying to do better about leveling the audio properly so it doesn't jump around. Better audio quality makes it sound less intense, too. Either way, it was a fun one to make. Thanks for watching!

I imagine this is what the remake of that movie would be. This would probably be the rough animation they would use to bring these characters back and I think it's really good. Keep up the good work!

JArmstrongArt responds:

Thank you very much! I managed to get the animation of it all done in about 10 hours, but the modelling took about 12 I think because I restarted a few times. To say I'm basically one step away from what a remake would look like is a big honour, its so kind of you to say!
I would say the animation is at its best at the very start and very end, the middle where he's explaining the south's control from Heat Miser is what I would say is the 'rough' part, but overall I'm happy with the result, and I can tell you are too!

I thought the joke{s) were pretty funny. Though I've never actually seen the show, the references to characters let me kind of know what was going on. Other than that, the animation was pretty good, as was the voice acting. Keep up the good work!

Also, the crab walking with an erection up was by far the funniest part. Vegeeta walking funny with his dick was the second.

That was pretty cute. I guess you could say they really "put themselves into their work"? I'm sorry for the bad pun. I really liked the animation style and the characters, the animation was smooth and the story was pretty simple. Keep up the good work!

โ™ฅ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎโ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผโ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“˜๐“ทโ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“โ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญโ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“๐“ต๐“ตโ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ปโ™ฅ โ™ฅ๐“ž๐”€๐“ทโ™ฅ

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ @XxCreativeThoughtxX

27, Female